Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, February 4, 2011

DEAR DIARY

It's a rainy Friday night. I'm alone but can't seem to take the smile away from my face. Just a few days ago, I thought I was the loneliest girl in the world. I had just so much emptiness in me I wanted to go to the terminal and get the first bus ride. The only thing I could think about was what now? How am I to live without the person I spent so much time with? Who will be my preaching partner?...

Then my every ready self defense system went into action. I prayed and made up my mind to keep all kinds of negative thoughts out! I declared that day the last of my emotional ones. I made arrangements to preach every single day this week and I did!!

There is so much 'loosing' someone can teach you.For one, that there are really a lot of friends that you have around you who can help you so you really are never alone. That sometimes it takes such a 'loss' to help you appreciate what you have and the people around you.That you can emerge a better person from such an experience.That maybe this loss was 'good' in a way and made me do things I never did before. And most of all, nothing can compare to the power of PRAYER.

I hereby declare myself a new person. I will stay positive no matter what. I will treasure the people I have around me. I will keep busy in the never to be repeated work. I will learn to wait for the right person at the right time. I will remember that in Jehovah's organization, there is really nothing like 'goodbye'. Above all, I will make JH my best friend.He will always be there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails