Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Goodbye to you

Everyone's been making a big fuss about the song I sang last Sunday "Goodbye to you" by Michelle Branch. I admit there really was a double meaning to it but didn't realize it was so obvious!lol Got me wondering why exactly I chose that song anyway...

The obvious reason is that I can relate to the lyrics. Yes, this is GOODBYE for good. There will be no more 'what if's' from now on. No more denied expectation. It's totally over now.

I always believed it was over a long time ago. That I had 'recovered' and I really had. But I guess it wasn't very convincing. Somehow, whether I realize it or not, something deep within me was waiting for him to 'come to his senses' and 'come back'. No matter what he had done in the past, I guess there still was a huge chance that I'd accept him.LOL

BUT NOT ANYMORE. After this, there is nothing that can be done. He will have to live with the consequences of his actions and I will have to stop my wishful thinking for good. For sure, there is no way I would ever accept him now and I know there is no way he'd even try.

Not that I'm having any regrets. In fact, as time goes on, I keep on proving to myself how right the decisions I made were. Not that I'm happy with His situation but It just helps to finally realize that I'm not so stupid after all. I actually did the right thing and He isn't the one for me!


SO there it is: "GOODBYE TO YOU, GOODBYE TO EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I KNEW..YOU WERE THE ONE I LOVED, THE ONLY ONE I TRIED TO HOLD ON TO.............."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails