Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, May 30, 2011

In my eyes

I see the ripple made by a raindrop on a puddle of water-I smile..I see some ordinary wild flower along the path-I smile. The way the sky seems to meet the ocean, the pure beauty of having green all around me-everything nature has to offer just leaves me in awe.

People who've known me for a time have really tried to figure out why I'm this way..Am I acting up or trying to get people's attention? THIS IS JUST HOW I AM..I'm going to explain why:

These sights may seem so normal and ordinary to many but when I take a close look at them, I see something else. All these scenes give me a vision of the future. I lone wild flower helps me see myself in a world surrounded by flowers of so many shades. Being in a place where green grass surrounds me with the ocean as a backdrop helps me see myself in a time when this won't be anything new..The peaceful, calm effect creation gives reminds me of how trouble-free we will be.

I pay attention to everything around me because it's my way of visualizing how things will be in paradise. Giving myself a taste of the 'real life' by treasuring every moment I spend around nature helps me 'keep my eyes on the prize'. It reminds me that the concrete I'm used to seeing in the city isn't what JH intended for us. That sometime soon, I won't have to travel far to get a taste of nature..

Not only do I think of the future when I'm in one of my 'escapades' but I learn more about JH...For me, the rock at Talikud island was Jehovah saying "Emily, I am your refuge...I am always here"...the crystal clear water said " I love you so much that I made this just for you to enjoy"...the green pastures in Samal said "Just hold on a while, I'll make the whole world as pretty as this" and the wild flowers said "I'll show you all the flowers I created if you stay faithful"..

So there you have it, If you're wondering why I suddenly seem to become reserved and suddenly give a 'woow' or 'look at that...' this is what's going on in my mind. I simply can't help it..

How about when the whole world is a paradise??Well, then I'll keep myself in Awe Indefinitely...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails