Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Missin dose gud Ol Dayz

Ok, I'll start by saying that I accept that fact that I am on EMO mode today. I've just got all these flashbacks of the good ol' days that I miss...

> Overnight movie marathon/project madness at Hanybunch's house (held a paintbrush for the first time...)
> Overnight 'heart 2 heart' talk with maders (solving each others heart problems..LOL)
> Fashion show moments (trying out ridiculous attires...)
> Overnight 'wedding planner' mode (getting in touch with our artistic selves...)
> Overnight farty farty /disco mode (show me your dance moves...hahaha..crazy days)
> Overnight alcohol trip (so many weird gins,spirits etc tasted there...:D)
> Future talk moments (getting life all planned out...)
> Anywhere/everywhere gurls (adventure is our middle name...)
> A bath for 3 (always in a rush...)

And the places I miss:
>2pan preaching....
>Samal preaching on top of the world
>Comval innocent tukud2x moments
>Angeles adventure
>Paranaque inspiration
>Davao LOL times

I guess change is inevitable. WE all have to grow up some day. We all have to move on. But the thing with memories is that they will always be a place you can run to. Things and people may change but your memories will always stay the same..they are one of the few things that nobody can take away:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails