Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Glimpse















04-15-2012 we headed again to Manolo for preaching!! There is nothing like preaching in a nice, cool place away from the city:)For me, it just gave me a glimpse of how life would be in just a little while longer.

Living forever is something I've always wondered about(I've always thought I'd get bored after a while). But it just takes a day like this to help me realize that there is one very important thing that will make the BIG difference-THE PEOPLE.

Yep,we see each other practically every day but there always seems to be something to talk about, something to laugh about and off course a photo to take:)If these are the people you'll be with, with a couple of additions, FOREVER doesn't seem like a long time after all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails