Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, December 11, 2009

Friends are forever




Real friends are really hard to find.I guess it's because once you do-they last forever.Something like how hard pearls or diamonds are so rare but once found are worth lots.I think I'm blessed enough to have some gems in my life-they're just a handful but are just what I need.I might be very outgoing but only consider quite a few "Friends" and the rest maybe acquaintances.Not that being an acquaintance is a bad thing, in fact this is where all friendships begin right?:D What's the difference? Well, you can laugh chat and get along both but the difference lies with what you talk about.Friends talk about everything under the sun,moon and stars! They include each other in their futures, make plans together, find solutions to each others problems and can stay up all night just talking.Off course, friends are your number 1 teasers coz they know so much about you that all it takes is a smile and a wink for you to get them to blush.That brings me to another point-friends need no words.They'd just glance at each other and burst out laughing leaving everyone else wondering.Then they're times when you'd say stuff at the same time, like you were reading each other's minds!How weird is that?Amazingly, it doesn't take much for friendships to develop.They're times you just 'click' with someone, like you've known them for ages and you suddenly become inseparable.Maybe that's what they call 'chemistry'.(Mishu OLA!!) Friendships can form with people of different personalities-one of my friends is very professional, organized, another a little intimidating,serious and demeanor then add me-carefree and outgoing! Why?Because we all share the same goal-To get our 70hrs a month and stay joyful while doing it(short-term)and ultimately make sure we get to paradise where our friendship will be forever*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails