Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Alone Time



Everyone says I'm so outgoing,make lots of friends so fast and love to have people around me. Well, I can't deny this is true but I bet they don't realize how much 'solo' time I have with myself.I could spend hours and even the whole day anywhere alone!Sunsets by the beach are my favorite but anywhere will do.What do I do?THINK THINK and THINK.I guess that much thinking is called meditation.What do I think about?Basically everything-(sorry can't tell you details though;).I think it's my way of getting to know myself and the world around me. It's during these 'thinking sessions' I got all the ideas for my posts. I've made many personal resolutions during my solo time as well.It's a very fulfilling time to think things over, evaluate problems, see where my life's heading and just make sure I'm on the right course.This is what I'm longing for! If I happen to be in the wrong place when I feel like 'alone time', I simply zone out, don't talk to anybody and become mentally absent. This happens to be a wrong time. It's about time I had some quality time with myself, got so many agendas. Until I find a place to go-it's me and my thoughts to keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails