Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My 'to-meet' list

I've already put together my 'to-do' list but one also should have a 'to-meet' list right? Imagine how many hundreds of faithful men and women of old will be resurrected! Well, so I don't get confused, after much thought, I've finally come up with my top 5 men and women I would love to meet.

Men:
• Moses (humility)
• Abraham (faith)
• Job (obedience)
• Joseph (long suffering)
• David (repentance)

Women:
Sarah
• Easter (courage)
• Shulamite Maiden (love)
• Abigail (wisdom)
• Ruth (loyalty)

Something I just realized that is super exciting is the fact that forever is a very long time. We usually think of simply 'meeting' these people and maybe asking a little about their lives etc. But we have forever!! That means you don't just have to leave at 'meeting' them, you can actually get to really know them, become their friends! Now, I dunno bout you but that is just super duper COOL...:D
Well, in the new world my dear friends, you won't be seeing me for hmm...maybe a 100 years or so-I'll be too busy with my new friends!hahaha:D

SO? Who are you itching to meet and shall we add become their friend??:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails