Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

'To do' list




In this chaotic world, having your life planned out really helps.I'm talking about the 'real life' here-planning in this world is futile:D Anyway, here is a list of some things I'd love to do, why I might not be able to them in this world but why i'll definitely check them one-by-one someday.

>Travel around the world
now:I'm not a billionaire-even if i was, there so many better things to do.
then:no more money!hmm...maybe i'll ride a dolphine?:)


>Settle down in New Zealand or Switzerland

now:see num 1
then:it won't matter where-the whole world will be as beautiful as those countries!

>Have kids
now:mmm...very hard times to have kids..but,you never know
then:no more hard times,not to mention birth pains!

>Put up a nursery or kindergarten
now:Not qualified
then:qualified??how about perfect? :)

>Experience snow

now:Phils is a tropical country!
then:travel around the world remember?

>Design and build my own house
now: num 1 again, besides who wants a beautiful house in this world right??
then:beautiful house+beautiful world=makes sense;)

>Learn how to drive a car/motor

now:what will I drive?no car/motor!lol
then:hmm...I'll invent my own model (Eco-friendly)lol

>Ride a really high roller coaster!

now:num 1 again+fear factor
then:bye2x fear :P

>Be the perfect wife.mother

now:nobody's perfect
then:100/100

>See the 'blue planet' from outer space-must be breathtaking

now:i'm not an astronaut
then:astronaut/scientist/mathematician/.../.../.../..../

>Be a linguist!
now:no time and no brains ;)
then:endless time and i'm a genius remember?:D

I could go on and on but I've got work to do;) So? Have you guys made your 'to-do' list yet?You better or you might end up 'lost', too many things to do!Besides, it's not going to be a long wait-you'll get to check that long list really soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails