Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

High School Corniness 1

I've come up with this idea to 'honor' those good old high school times. I'll be posting some corny stuff (poems, things done) that people I know did back then...gotta give ourselves some credit for surviving those hormones ey? So here's the time we sit back and laugh at ourselves. Here's something from Mr. Mermaid (not bad for High school i should say). I'm gonna have to find my corny stuff now...

ADIEU!

By: Ariel Parcon Jr.

I will not let my time be stained
By the memories of you
I will forget you
And erase the thoughts,
The person I knew,
The eyes I've always wanted to
Stare through time
I will blot out the feelings
Push away the raging emotions
Make silent the anger and love.
I will forget you
Your eyes will no longer haunt me
Your presence will not chill nor warm me
You will fade away
I will leave you, as you seem to have left me
Leave the unanswered hopes,
Surreal dreams
And I will smile.... ADIEU!

Well, that was one of Mr Parcon's poetic H.S moments.. Thanks for sharing!! Well? What was the corniest/sweetest/craziest thing you did in high school??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails