Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, March 18, 2010

EVERY SINGLE DAY

I know I've said i love Sundays and Thursdays.I'm having second thoughts,with the way this week is going, I just might end up loving every single day!!Why?Nope, I'm not crazy over some guy (i think)-gotta give myself a break from that! It's because I've preached every single day since mm..Sunday I think.Have you tried it?? It seems I've forgotten how it felt until now and I'm loving every part of it.

It somehow keeps you reminded that this is no time for 'games', no time to be concerned over 'matters of the heart', no time to be 'worried' over anything and definitely no time to be 'busy' in the world.Like a constant 'alarm' telling you how close we are to the end, how much work there is to be done and how you should be spending your time.

It's the only way you'll feel exhausted but happy.The only way you'll 'forget' your problems (at least for a while) and the only way you'll realize what truly matters.Meaning? It's not what happened at work, not what bills are due,who your mad at or who you miss-it's that you're using your your time, energy and resources in JH's service:) Like the YPA video line: "Unless you use your life to serve JH, you'll always feel empty".Put it another way:"if you use your life to serve JH, you'll always feel contented and happy." The kind of happiness you'll never find anyway else.

Another thing-Isn't it amazing how you become of 'one mind' when at the door? How you can instantly think of a way to support your partner, how your partner seems to know exactly whats on your mind.Like you were literally one mind!

Well, we're young and strong and have so much to 'give' to JH!!Just the thought is inspiring-"GIVE to JH??" So, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday I'm gonna be doing the best thing in the world!(try my best to)No more 'emo-days'-huge waste of time!(maybe I'll have some, just not so often;) Anybody wanna join me??I promise nothing more than complete happiness *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails