Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, March 25, 2010

If i were a boy

I'm sure we've all heard Beyonce's "if I were a boy".It just got me thinking:

"If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man"

All girls think they'd be better men if they were given a chance.But I think thats only because we're girls and know what we need so we think we'd be better boys.Maybe we forget that boys were born boys.They've never known how it feels being a girl, never been 'hurt' the way girls hurt and don't really know exactly what to say and do to make us happy.In fact, they must think we're so hard to understand and we probably think the same.Why?Coz we also have never been boys!!How are we to know why they act the way they do?Why they care today and seem to ignore us tomorrow? Why they simply don't seem to get the basic fact that a little 'sweetness goes a long way'?

Well, I guess it's a tie then.If only guys could be girls for a time and girls-guys.Then they'd finally understand each other and the world would be a much better place.:) BUT since that would only happen in our dreams,how are we supposed to understand guys and they-us?I dunno..One thing I've learned though-don't beat yourself up girls!meaning?STOP THINKING!! STOP ANALYZING!!(not that it's bad but we just over do it!..why didn't he...,why is he...)Believe me,it makes life a lot easier.And to boys??START THINKING! (at least try..why didn't she...;)The difference?Girls usually have a reason for everything(ie.we've got issues!!) So? So everything she(we) does actually has some 'hidden' meaning!!(uhuh..everything she did/didn't do has a reason!!scary huh?) whereas you guys are a little 'care-free'.Almost everything you do is really 'no big deal'.

My point:since we can't change roles/genders literally,maybe we can try thinking like the opposite sex.Girls be a little more 'no biggy' and guys a little more 'concerned'.Who knows?We might meet somewhere in between.Not that I'm an expert or anything-I'm simply a girl doing what i do best-thinking too much.&_&

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails