Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Memories


I was checking my "box of secrets' recently-it's something I do when I'm sick of reading, can't sleep, have noone to talk to.It's amazing how time flies!And it's more amazing how people and life in general changes.I found some (actually a lot) of pics of people who back then weren't anybody special, just happened to be among my companions at the time but now are 'something' to me.I was a little surprised, like :"oh..i didn't know we were together here..this is way back 2007 or so!."lol.Then there were pics with people who I was close to back then but now aren't part of my circle of close friends.Yep-things really have changed.

Then I found an old notebook.With what??All the poems I ever composed (most of them)hahaha!What was I thinking? I just ended up laughing at myself. At least I could remember a what was going on that drove me to my corniness.Mostly effects of all my hormones trying to stabilize during the 'teen years'.It was very, very funny and embarrassing to read those!lol

Remember the good ol high school fad of autograph books??"what was your most embarrassing moment?Who was your first love?What did you find attractive about him/her?" Yap, I have at least two complete ones with most of my classmates on them.(i even have my crush's autograph!can't believe i was that daring!)

Do you keep a diary??I never thought I did until then! i found a couple of pages with the "Dear Diary" on top!imagine that, I actually did start doing the 'diary thing' at some time.All the details in those pages were very 'enlightening'.It seems I turned to diaries to get over a heart-break.And made sure to update every single improvement in my 'journey to recovery' hahaha...I never ever thought I did that!!Anyway, it seems I finally came to my senses(my 'diary' was only a couple of pages).I really, really thought I learned my lesson of writing 'stuff' like that and risking someone else reading it!Oh well, I guess I didn't.lol

Also found some spiritual stuff.Like all my old notebooks from past assemblies, meetings etc.Some badges, programs and the script of my very first talk!!At least I haven't changed in that respect;)And my old planner with all my 'year plans' that I mostly accomplished and oh yeah..complete with 'special' dates marked (ie.date of appointment as MS,PT's..).Can't believe I was that 'head over heels'!lol

Well, I definitely did enjoy my 'time travel'.A nice eye-opener and I did have to 'congratulate' myself for getting over all those issues!:D Sometimes to see is to believe-you really have to 'see' what you were to appreciate how you've changed or maybe realize how you haven't.In fact, I better get myself a 'safer' box of secrets-one with a lock and key perhaps.Don't want anyone getting their hands on my 'dark secrets'!lol Some memories are better kept in a box. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails