Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, February 19, 2010

I'ts complicated



Our issue for the night with my office mates was about the 'it's complicated' thing.(i duuno how we came to that-love must be in the air..lol) What exactly to people mean by that?Yes, there may be very many complications in a relationship but I'm talking about when they put it as their 'status'? There's single-no connections, 'in a relationship'-has commitment, 'engaged'-very serious relationship,going to get married and "married"-lifetime commitment. Where does the 'it's complicated"come in?Maybe they're not sure where they stand (in that case, why not put 'single' as a status!)I think sometimes it's all about not being able to say 'you're in a relationship' for whatever reasons-people would be against it, you don't want everyone's eyes on you etc-but also not wanting to be 'available'. Solution? Say it's complicated,this way people won't easily 'try' anything and you'd be somewhat honest-admitting you have something going on. But doesn't saying things are 'complicated' just give raise to more suspicion?Maybe some people simply want to make 'issues', give people reason to contact them, they probably enjoy the attention.In my opinion, if you have 'it's complicated' as a status-you're very indecisive (no offense).Anyway, I'm not Billy Gates to have all the social networking sites erase that status option am I?lol But I can promise you, I'll never ever have that as my status! If i do, you can lock me up if you like..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails