Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The sweetest thing



I think I've already mentioned that despite how hmm...'hard' and unemotional i might seem, I actually do have a sweet part of me.Promise!You wanna know how sweet?Well, here are some things I've done for people-not necessarily guys ok?;)Most are things I've given people...(not every single thing, just the ones I consider the sweetest;)

>a watch, wrapped up with a note inside

>a notebook with a cute quote inside

>key chain with a name and text engraved

>polo,necktie,vest etc..lol

>a box of brownies with a card inside

>delivered ice cream to their door

>pair of earrings

>dress-grad gift

>sent electronic cards (lots)

>wrote little notes (I guess i express myself better in paper...)

Hmmmm....Can't really think of anything else right now.Don't worry, I'm gonna add to that list to include the corniest things you can imagine!lol.One thing's for sure "there is more happiness in giving then in receiving."The simple smile or thank you that you receive is worth more than money can buy!:) Giving stuff is kind of my way to say things that would be mm..too corny? uneasy to say.It somehow like engraving yourselves on peoples' minds.:)

On the other hand, I've promised myself to be more careful with my 'gift-giving' sprees(with the opposite sex i mean) .why?Let's put it this way: if you don't
have a 'right' to-better not."Right"-some kind of valid reason to give someone, good enough for you to accept the fact that it'll make them feel special ie. relationship stage.Why?It's too hard to explain(or maybe I prefer not to)lol.Just take it from me ok?Yep, "Action speaks louder than words".Only make sure you're saying the right things with your actions coz actions have some
consequences that words may not:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails