Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ma Bros



I'm taking a break from all that lovey, dovey stuff-it's scaring me how frequent my love posts have become!!So, this post goes out to my two bros (sorry to get cheezy bros xox).What about them?Well, they're my num 1 critics, num 1 outlet, num 1 teasers on everything.Believe it or not I mean everything-from what shoes to wear, to which blouse matches, to how much weight I've gained and off course to which guys I like;)They are my 'tap' into the male mind..lol Outlet?yeah-poor guys have to listen(at least pretend) to my endless heart issues,when they can't take it (ie.I'm 'crazy in love' or 'heart-broken' and just go on and on...) they end up falling asleep on me!hmph.:D I'd really love to return the favor but unfortunately can't relate to their usual topic (DOTA), I try to listen but just don't get it!lol..Result?I talk about whatever's on my mind, they 'listen' while talking to each other about their latest items, skills (terms I've overheard)-very good communication don't you think!?:)If they're in the mood though, they can be very good listeners, and brutally honest.In fact, you two get a large chunk of blame for my past 'experiences', I know I was naive but you guys really made things worse.Ok, enough blaming, this is supposed to be a cheezy post;) What else?hmm..they know how to make me smile when I'm mad(i do get angry sometimes you know) and they are very..let's say-respectful?(good boys who listen to their ate.lol)And they can be so critical, they have a 'nickname'(not a nice one) for all the guys I've ever liked! They even have some 'black-listed'-guys they'd never accept as their brother in laws,wouldn't attend our wedding and would deny me as their sister if I married them.harsh? nope, i prefer to assume they love me too much and want the best for me, and those guys just don't qualify and don't deserve me.I'm I right bros?(hahaha..cheezy!!)Anyways, enough corniness for now.In a nutshell-these two are the 'inside peek' on what's going on in my brain, I sometimes think they know me more than I know myself! Wanna inside peek?Would only take a game of DOTA(your treat)-yeah, that cheap!lol LUBU Please,please don't blackmail me for this, I did warn you I'd do it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails