Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, February 5, 2010

Rain




I love rain!Not just because we need it for survival but the simplicity of it is just wonderful.Have you ever tried looking at the rain (trying to see where it comes from)?It's indescribable! The drops appear to fall from above but you can't really see where.The way the drops look under a street light, the ripples they make when they hit a puddle of water, the way drops look like crystals on plants' leaves and the tingling feeling when they touch your skin.Everything just makes my day. People usually relate rain to sadness or gloominess but I dunno- I just go 'crazy'(in a good way) when it rains.It's the easiest way to get me to smile and instantly transform my mood (into ecstatic) .If there are 'lunatics', I might be a 'rainatic'?(ok, I'm making up words again..:)Walking in the rain has always been my 'thing', maybe because I used to play in the rain with my dad when I was a kid-I still do-sometimes.I wish I could walk in the rain all the time, without an umbrella!I used to until I got all kinds of lung diseases, then I was forced to use an umbrella:( So much for my reckless enjoyment.Then there's the let's say 'romantic' part of walking in the rain don't you think?I do..memories....*_* .And not to mention that scent you get after a good fall of rain-smells like a mix of heaven (rain) and earth (soil). Rain is unstoppable, like JH's promises, refreshing like the meetings-totally amazing like all of His creation. So when it rains, don't wonder if you catch me trying to get myself wet somehow (even with an umbrella)or staring up into the sky-it's simply one of my many 'happy drugs' ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails