Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, February 27, 2010

He Doesn’t Serve God !!



I'd like to tell you a story, about true love
It's very informative and has an interesting cast.
So pay close attention, it's sad but true,
And don't ever think this can't happen to you.
I met him during lunch break on a sunny day,
He sat next to me and smiled, as I was about to pray.
We talked on and on. He was such a gentleman.
I wished that this moment would never end.
Ah, but then it came to be the end of my lunch hour.
I tell you when he stood up, he looked just like a tower!
We met again and again. Our souls began to cling.
I pondered in my mind, "Is this the REAL thing?"
He doesn't smoke or drink, or gamble away his money.
He don't do drugs or things like that and he's nobody's "honey".
Let's face it, he's fine and he's really got a great "bod".
The only thing that's missing is he doesn't serve God.
I'll just give him a chance, he'll change in time.
I won't mind being "his", if he'd like to be "mine".
My friends tried to warn me. I didn't listen or care.
Little did I know my life would be one of despair.
The wedding was fine. The judge married us in the fall.
You see, I couldn't have a wedding in a Kingdom Hall
My dad, no, he didn't give me away.
With the pain in his heart, he didn't have much to say.
Mom, listen to me, please don't cry and whine.
Don't worry about us, we'll be just fine.
I've got a good man and he has a good job.
The only thing is, he doesn't serve God.



Everything is going fine, but recently at night.
When it's time for the meeting, we just fuss and fight.
He says, "Who's this God, breaking us apart
Don’t go tonight dear, please follow your heart.”
So I listen and stay, to keep peace at home.
But now oftentimes, I feel so all-alone.
I don't associate with the friends much at all,
To keep peace at home, I don't go to the Hall.
Service and Meetings, all that's history.
Today, I decorated my first Holiday Tree.
The holiday celebrations are now part of my life.
You see, I must obey my husband, for I am his wife.
The brothers would call. I wouldn't answer the door.
I don't read the magazines. Reading is such a bore.
Marrying out of the Truth, it really sets you "free".
"Free" from Jehovah's love that once was in me.
I just got the news! I'm having a "little one"!
I can hardly wait to tell my dear "Hon".
He was in a bad mood. He lost his job that day.
He told me as he hit me, "That's just one more bill to pay!"
Then he apologized, "I'm sorry, please forgive me Dear"
You see, I've heard those words more often than I'd like to hear.
I have two jobs now. I must support my household.
My husband says he'll find work, but now that's getting old.
I'm tired. I'm stressed. I'm feeling very strange.
My schedule at both jobs, I'll have to rearrange.
I should be very happy, the baby is due any day.
Things just have to get better, somehow, some way.
I 'm married to this man, for better or for worse.
The only problem is, he doesn't put Jehovah first.
The baby came today, she's so little and so light.
She's not crying or making noise, something's just not right.


"What could be wrong?" I thought aloud as I lay in bed.
In came the doctor looking sad, and then he shook his head.
"Mrs. Unbeliever," he said, "there's something I must confess."
You and the baby tested positive to the new HIV test.
I started crying. I couldn't believe the words the doctor said.
To know that in a very short time, my child and I'd be dead!
Listen to me! All of you! I'm telling you to your face!
To marry an Unbeliever, is a TOTAL DISGRACE,
To Jehovah, our loving father, who provides for his sheep.
That's why he sets the guidelines for us to hold and keep.
Wait on Jehovah. In his due time He'll set things straight.
Be patient, and He'll give you a Theocratic mate.
One who loves Jehovah and you know that he'll do right.
One who'll be there with you when it comes to "Meeting" night.
An unbeliever has nothing to offer - really nothing at all
But unhappiness, sadness, sorrow, and a very serious fall.
So be wise my Sisters, and please don't try to rush things.
Wait patiently on Jehovah, and accept the blessings he brings.
Don't look to worldly men as mates, at your job or at the Mall.
REMEMBER! Brothers that serve Jehovah are at the Kingdom Hall.

-Author Unknown-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails